Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My 2009 Nissan versa hatchback has 140k mileadge. Recently there was a misfire code in cylinder 3. I replaced 4 spark plugs and the spark coil pack of cylinder 3. Now there is no engine check light. And the engine runs smoothly. However, when I drove it a couple of time, I found out that the car shudders twice when I accelerate between 1200 and 1600 RPM. Sometimes it happens. Sometimes it does not. Depends on how I depress the accelerator pedal. When I turn the engine on ,the RPM starts at 1200, then goes to 1000. After I depress the brake, the RPM will go to 800. I did the idle air relearn procedure. But the problem is unsolved. Maybe the procedure is not successful.

I read lots of threads. Someone talks about engine mounts, while someone is concerned about the transmission. I have no idea what I should do the next. Would someone help me out?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hi everyone,

My 2009 Nissan versa hatchback has 140k mileadge. Recently there was a misfire code in cylinder 3. I replaced 4 spark plugs and the spark coil pack of cylinder 3. Now there is no engine check light. And the engine runs smoothly. However, when I drove it a couple of time, I found out that the car shudders twice when I accelerate between 1200 and 1600 RPM. Sometimes it happens. Sometimes it does not. Depends on how I depress the accelerator pedal. When I turn the engine on ,the RPM starts at 1200, then goes to 1000. After I depress the brake, the RPM will go to 800. I did the idle air relearn procedure. But the problem is unsolved. Maybe the procedure is not successful.

I read lots of threads. Someone talks about engine mounts, while someone is concerned about the transmission. I have no idea what I should do the next. Would someone help me out?
What transmission so you have in the car, automatic or cvt???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
pimperell
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing