Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guys, my car throwing code p0171 we change, Mass sensor, upstream and down stream O2 Sensor, we replace new start plug, intake manifold gasket, and PCV valve and checked all the hoses we even use smoke machine pressure to see if there any leak. Until now still throwing code P0171. What i notice is when its cold engine its hard to start at first try and second try its will start the engine easily, when i was driving every time the gear shift up or down the RPM dropping fast 3 to 0.5RPM. I reset the engine code and run idle for one hour no check engine light on, but if i鈥檓 driving maybe 15 to 30 minutes the engine light will on P0171, i have been driving every day 20 miles with no issue except for the RPM dropping fast when i was slowing down. So any idea need your advice this car making me broke 馃槗

****solved***the problem the fuel pump assembly not enough pressure its been 4 days now no check engine p0171
Speedometer Car Odometer Light Gauge

Font Technology Screenshot Electronic device Multimedia

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its been 4 days driving the code p0171 is not showing up anymore and thank you all. I replace the fuel pump assembly my car start the engine on 1st try even its cold weather!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great I鈥檓 happy to hear it. Hey maybe you can help me now鈥 replaced my Fuel Pump Unit about a year ago and I even bought the special tool from Amazon to remove the lock ring. The best $25 I ever spent. Saved me scrapped knuckles, time and headache. BUT!!! for the life of me I couldn鈥檛 get the new replacement green 鈥渙鈥 ring on, I just couldn鈥檛 compress it enough, so I reused the old ring, works fine, tight no leaks, no odor, good seal so I feel safe. How did you get the new o ring on or did you reuse the original like me? Thanks, MyBlue2015.
They came with Green O Ring. I got spare one but i won鈥檛 promise to you if i can still find it at my garage i live in illinois. The weather here cold 馃ザ i will let you know soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts