Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just getting into the DIY mechanical side of things and learning lots each day.

What really helped me is that the Nissan dealership in Vancouver on Willingdon ave, has a Versa on its side to showcase the undercoating service they offer. Im sure the other dealers have this as well.

Its useful to see the components (all clean) from this angle for the projects that i have in mind.

I took some photos that might help other people.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/shares/EF1n5B

·
Registered
84 Posts
Oh I thought I would share this link with you too. It's a DIY'ers dream. It's from Amsoil's website (seller of premium oils etc...) You can look up any car & they list what type of fluid you need and what the fluid capacity is. Example: which type of transmission fluid & how many quarts to fill just the pan & how many quarts to flush entire system etc... Super helpful even if you don't by their products. Look up your cars, print it out and keep it in the car or garage for reference.

AMSOIL Online Product Application Guide

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
trick
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing