Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that if we get our message across, it's possible to create a decal so people know about the place. It's a start and I figured that it could work. Are there anyone with creative skills that can create a decal for Versa members to put on their vehicles? Let me and everyone know if you're interested or not.

If there's enough people who are interested in this, we could find someone that can mass produce them and get them rolling for people to buy. What are your thoughts?

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I kinda like the first one and the last one myself. I may mix some of the concepts/draw ups together and contact the administrator and see what he thinks.

What's the name of the place you know that can make the decals, and how much do they charge?

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There can be two sizes. I measured the small window on the back doors and it's around 8" so 7" will fit in just right. The first one can be 7" for the back door windows and the 2nd one can be 12" for the rear windshield. What's your take?

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, this is the final design I came up with. I can't wait to see what you guys can make, we'll post them all on this thread and create another thread for the votes. Whoever gets the most votes will be the winner and will contact the administrator for the go. As that's done, that will go into production once we find out who can produce them.

·
Registered
69 Posts
These are some ideas, rather than spelling the whole thing out, I figured I would utilize the logo on top and the "versa forums.com" underneath. Just depends on what type of font it liked better. My girlfriend suggested that the word "VERSA" be in a bigger font than "FORUMS.COM" I will try and get some more options up soon.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.