1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
very nice!

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
yes i did lol i went to new jersey for the parade had flags on the hood out the rear window and on my trunk lol i had flags everywhere.... did you do anything ashely?
Yes we put flags everywhere too :D House, cars, garden, etc ...
I put one on my antenna, scarf in my front dash area, and huge flag on my rear shelf :D It was definitely an exciting time :party:

·
Registered
1,963 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just starting this back up again. Anyone know where to get site decals? I noticed the link is broken and I believe the thread was removed. Even if someone has a template that I can use to get one made would be perfect. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
^me too, and i want a "Save the Manuals" from Car and Driver:D

·
Registered
238 Posts
Just starting this back up again. Anyone know where to get site decals? I noticed the link is broken and I believe the thread was removed. Even if someone has a template that I can use to get one made would be perfect. Thanks!
You can get custom order decals from ebay, below is a windshield one I was looking at before, but you can find a few more by searching "custom decal"

CUSTOM WINDSHIELD TEXT LETTERING 5" x 42" VINYL DECAL | eBay

·
Registered
113 Posts
This guy I know does stickers 5 dollars up and can make anything you want. Does roof wraps and stuff to with vinyl (can't spell....sorry!). But here is the link!!!

facebook.com/MHDesignsandGraphics or just look up mhdesigns!! Does really awesome work.

·
Registered
64 Posts

I can make them. Pm me your email address and I will give you the details.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.