Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed a roof spoiler on nissan versa hatchback? I don't see pictures here.
I want to do the roof spoiler, fog lights, smoked tail lights, tint windows, maybe rims on my 2011 nissan versa hatchback. Ideas welcome.

·
Registered
257 Posts
What color is the versa?

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Well I caved in and order the JPCarbon on Friday. Just waiting for them to ship it out and I'll give it a review once I get it on.
I had done a mock up of what UI want to do with my V in Forza 4]
I've also used Forza 4 to mock up my Versa but mostly for rim colors. :biggrin5:

·
Registered
302 Posts
A word of advice.
Don't ever order anything from JPCarbon, I had to jump through so many hoops to just get my spoiler delivered to me. I ordered the spoiler on May 10th and I just received it on July 9th. Thankfully I paid through PayPal and filed a claim on them in order to receive my item. I had to personally email them and ask for a tracking number and the tracking number they gave me was for a Canadian package. When the spoiler did come about 2 months later, the spoiler had two major cracks, the clear finish was bad, and the carbon weaving was sloppy in certain places.

·
Registered
993 Posts
That's sad to read, I was gonna get the stock looking wing. Do you have picks of yours.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I haven't installed it yet, I need to take it to a fiberglass shop to get two cracks removed. Also get it refinished with a UV coating to prevent yellowing/fading. The finish on the edges is piss poor. I do have pictures of the damage though. One good thing was that I did a test fitment and it was flushed to the car.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.