Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious if anyone would be interested in etched and paint filled emblems or keychains for the Versa. I have the ability to make such products.

They would be made out of stainless steel and etched and paint filled one color. Here is an example :

This was made for another company and not my design. He did a great job designing it and I feel we (my company) did excellent work producing them. You can't tell from the pic but this is tiny. About half inch tall overall. We are not limited to just text either.

Let me know what you think and what you would like the emblem or key chain to look like.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ha! :) I guess not.

Well if there is anything you guys would like to see made let me know. I have access to vinyl, laser, metal fabrication, waterjet cutting.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I don't know how I missed this thread? I wouldn't mind something in a Versa keychain. Don't know what so don't ask, but I think it would be neat.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any way to post pics of what one might look like?
We need to design one :). Open for ideas so lets see what you people can come up with.

Can stay simple and just do the word VERSA in the nissan font. But that is really plain.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wasn't going to design it just make it. Seems like I would have to do both. To get one made is costly that is why I was hoping we can get a design we all like.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
While that is a good idea I think it needs to be more general and about the Versa and not a particular forum. These are not cheap to make and I can't limit anyone if I even hope to break even on this.

·
Registered
431 Posts
gotcha...

that first pic was kinda cool, it was more like engine specs... since there are only 2 versa engines... how about 2 badges 1 with each engine

vehicle specs: curb weight, hp and torque, fuel tank size, passenger limit, factory tire pressure....

that way it is also useful :)

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rob, are you still manufacturing these? What is the cost and how long are they expected to last?
it depends on the design as far as price goes. I would expect a $15-$20 price tag shipped to your door if I can get a 20 piece run.

These are very high quality. I bet they last longer then our versa's :). Really though these are chemically etched, then paint filled with high quality paint. They will be warrantied for one year too.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Go on paint and make one you think will work. Heres mine.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If you come up with designs, I will price and produce. The person who comes up with the final design of course will get one free :).

Keep in mind though as a key chain it needs to be small. The more colors on it the more expensive it is. Also the crazier outside shape the more expensive. Also not doing any cutouts on the keychain. This will drive the price sky high. It will be solid shape with etched and paint filled text and graphics.

·
Registered
193 Posts
here my guest

something like this the nissan need to be etched out and left like see through would be very easy to make 2 the one above resembles my nissan charm i have on mirror i got from advance auto.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 72 Posts