Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Simple, yet unique and would be cheaper to do only two colors (black/any color and background) while being broad enough to be for ALL Versa owners. Just a thought...I would buy it. Would any of you care for this design?

Or perhaps just VERSA across the middle instead of Nissan because the shape of the emblem implies that it is a Nissan...let me know what you guys think. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
Oh, with the shape of the Nissan emblem I meant to just have that painted/etched on the square keychain itself...like the picture you had. You shouldn't have to cut out the sides of it, I think if it is small and supposed to be simple, just the Nissan shape with the versa in the middle would be cool (saves money too)

Like this but with the word VERSA in the middle, not NISSAN. Make sense to anyone?

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
i'd buy one if it looked like that
I agree, I like that design best! And it seems to be the cheapest way to go. And as far as size...I think 2X4 is rather large...I'd like it around 1" X 2" cause I don't like gaudy, clanky keys. I have so many as it is lol

If you can make these at a profit and with little hassle, I will definitely get one!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
354 Posts
This I'm liking. Especially since you used the nissan font on the sides :).

OK quick pricing is telling me that 1" x 2" with etching and one color paint fill will cost approx $20 shipped to your door. That is in a batch of 25. It may be less but it definitely won't be more.
Sounds cool! Let us know when we can get one! :thumb2:

·
Registered
354 Posts
I like your design, I just think with the NISSANs on all of the sides is too busy and would cost more just to fill in. I'm fine with the VERSA across the middle and that's it. But if everyone will agree on one style, I think we'll be in business. Great job though!

·
Registered
354 Posts
I would like to see NISSAN somewhere subtle on it, but I don't think that I will look as slick. It's probably better without. I also thought it would be nice if we could have them the same color as our car, I know that wont work though. Works well for my black versa ;)

How are these dimensions?
I would love to be able to get one in pink for my black/pink car but I know he wanted to keep them uniform to keep costs low but I think this is perfect.:iagree:

·
Registered
354 Posts
I like the second one too. I would like to see the emblem say VERSA instead. I just think it would look cooler and call more attention
I agree, I just like it better because anyone who owns a NISSAN can have/buy a Nissan keychain, I'd rather have the VERSA on there for our specific model by Nissan. Just makes more sense for Versa owners

·
Registered
354 Posts
After looking at that layout and printing full size images I feel that 2"x1" is the ideal size for this keychain. I'm going to get pricing for this size. This is just about the size of a military dogtag. Anything larger may be too bulky IMHO. What we put on it won't affect the price unless we do multiple colors which I don't really want to do.
I think some people were asking about the possibility of getting only one color, but perhaps in their body color/color of their choice as opposed to just black. Is that possible? Does it change the price for you?

For example, if you were to pick a different color than black, would you have to pay more for a single color such as blue on silver per keychain, or would it go along with the one color, one set price depending on how many you made? (Say 5 in black, 5 in blue, 3 in red, and 2 in pink?) Hypothetically that is.

The black single color vs. the blue single color = the same price?

Sorry if this is confusing. :/

·
Registered
354 Posts
Ok well I got the pricing in and . . . . .drumroll . . . . . .$20 shipped! We already knew that.

So lets get a final design going! I need 10 people to pay before they get produced. As always I take paypal with all fee's included. I don't bother with the add3% crap or whatever it is.

If we can get 20 to commit and prepay I can get a couple more bucks off. Probably get them to you for $18.
Nice! Very cool

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.