Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
is this too simple?

depending how it gets cut, the key ring could attach through the circle of the emblem itself

Attachments

· Registered
63 Posts
makes sense to me! ;)

I agree to keep it squared

Attachments

· Registered
63 Posts
1.25" square i think would be best. the emblem is not that long to begin with.

...OR to change it up a little more... any ideas for the center?

Attachments

· Registered
63 Posts
I got bored and reworked my idea... after measuring, I think 1.75" square is just right. This design may be a little busy, but like I said, just bored :crazy:

Maybe the hole would work better in the center, idk

Attachments

· Registered
63 Posts
I would like to see NISSAN somewhere subtle on it, but I don't think that I will look as slick. It's probably better without. I also thought it would be nice if we could have them the same color as our car, I know that wont work though. Works well for my black versa ;)

How are these dimensions?

Attachments

· Registered
63 Posts
almost looks like a parental advisory

· Registered
63 Posts
I like the second one too. I would like to see the emblem say VERSA instead. I just think it would look cooler and call more attention

· Registered
63 Posts
I like the second one. Looks like my last attempt, just rotated.

Attachments

· Registered
63 Posts
I like that, I've been trying to think of how to do it and make it look good

· Registered
63 Posts
i understood that. thats why I kept a flat image. This one has two colors: only black and grey. I'm sure we all started out with something either raw or cut-and-paste. Are you wanting a finished file for you to use, or are you just getting the concept from us?

Attachments

· Registered
63 Posts
I could with photoshop, but I am unfamiliar with the save-attributes that go with .eps, or if there are any resolution constraints.

· Registered
63 Posts
Lets pull the images together and start a poll so we can get an accurate idea of what people want.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.