Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Looks nice, but that will never be offered here. But it does look very aggressive, wish someone would export the kit to one of our versas here.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
call it a performance package, then just slap non performance parts on? What a joke. Especially considering Nismo made a 160hp HR engine for racing in the past. I'm sure they couldn't do that for a street car and it still be street legal but carry something over.

·
Registered
993 Posts
They do this all the time, there are Nismo concepts for every Nissan ppl like to mod, nothing really big ever comes of it. Nismo is way to busy with building Skylines for racing, kinda their benchmark car. Lol....kinda

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
They do this all the time, there are Nismo concepts for every Nissan ppl like to mod, nothing really big ever comes of it. Nismo is way to busy with building Skylines for racing, kinda their benchmark car. Lol....kinda
actually nissan just announced earlier this month that nismo will be making a stronger appearance all the way across the lineup. They stated starting with the juke, 370z, gtr then moving on to other models.

I myself am hoping for a nismo or at least sport note. With a little help it could be a decent looking car.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
A Note with sport appearance pkg would suit me just right. At least a hatch spoiler and rear diffuser.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Even the Infiniti IPL is guilty of this, stiffer suspension and bits and pieces of visual aero bits/exhaust not really performance.

Maybe they should have called this the Versa SR like the Sentra SR. I think in Malaysia the Versa is rather expensive so they left off more performance options and just made it visual/suspension. I imagine they could sell the Versa NISMO here but it would push into Altima pricing territory but would need performance options.

All they would need to do is purge the Juke NISMO for it's engine, transmission and optional 4WD system, heck even the CVT in the Juke NISMO has a more sporty feeling with shift points and I've heard good things about it.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
A Note with sport appearance pkg would suit me just right. At least a hatch spoiler and rear diffuser.
The hatch spoiler helps a bit but not enough for me. There are pics of it on the nissan website. It's like a $200 add on option I think.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
all the good stuff for the Versa is in japan.
here in the US we can't even get one of this

just saying

I also like this bumper lip, but don't know where to get it

and I like this spoiler too

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.