Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a compatible lowering springs or coilover for my Nissan Versa Note. Tanabe USA Inc. - NF210 Normal Feeling Springs I saw this one from Tanabe, but I'm not happy bout the low it can give, only .8inches in front and .6 at the back. Im looking for a lower one, approx 2" in front and 1.5" at the back, tryig to get the "face down ass up look" for my Versa Note. Any suggestions is a big help.

Attachments

·
Registered
637 Posts
Looking for a compatible lowering springs or coilover for my Nissan Versa Note. Tanabe USA Inc. - NF210 Normal Feeling Springs I saw this one from Tanabe, but I'm not happy bout the low it can give, only .8inches in front and .6 at the back. Im looking for a lower one, approx 2" in front and 1.5" at the back, tryig to get the "face down ass up look" for my Versa Note. Any suggestions is a big help.
the only other option i know of off the top of my head is the Tanabe sustec Pro S-0C coil overs which you would have to order from japan...other than that, no other company makes springs for the Note at the moment. i tried sending several requests to eibach, but so far they have shown no interest in developing anything for the Note :(

·
Registered
257 Posts
the only other option i know of off the top of my head is the Tanabe sustec Pro S-0C coil overs which you would have to order from japan...other than that, no other company makes springs for the Note at the moment. i tried sending several requests to eibach, but so far they have shown no interest in developing anything for the Note :(
i know that feel, tried to get eibach last year and they were not interested.
cusco was able to find a front strut tower for the versa earlier years, but again, no interest.

but we got to keep trying.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tanabe sustec pro s 0c for what car could be compatible for the nissan versa note?

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Note looks good. Love the black and gold. Mine is silver and gold.

Grizzly_v2 isn't there another company that makes springs for the 2nd generation sedan?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Note looks good. Love the black and gold. Mine is silver and gold.

Grizzly_v2 isn't there another company that makes springs for the 2nd generation sedan?
Megan racing has a set, just waiting for them to let me bring my car in for some more R&D

Reactions: JoshG
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.