Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm trying to install a backup camera to be turned on only whilst in reverse. My question is where exactly are the wires located (I've read of it being on the driver's kick panel but also seen some videos of them connecting it to the reverse lights. I'm assuming for my situation, it'll be with the reverse lights but I'm not 100% certain, so correct me if I'm wrong) and what colors are the reverse light's power+ and ground wires? Maybe I'm dumb, but I really don't wanna mess anything up, so any details about this will be appreciated. Thank you in advance

·
Registered
5 Posts
So I'm trying to install a backup camera to be turned on only whilst in reverse. My question is where exactly are the wires located (I've read of it being on the driver's kick panel but also seen some videos of them connecting it to the reverse lights. I'm assuming for my situation, it'll be with the reverse lights but I'm not 100% certain, so correct me if I'm wrong) and what colors are the reverse light's power+ and ground wires? Maybe I'm dumb, but I really don't wanna mess anything up, so any details about this will be appreciated. Thank you in advance

·
Registered
5 Posts
access reverse light as if to change it and locate where socked is mounted the colors of wires should be visible but you have to access inside the trunk behind the emergency release cord has anyone ever got locked in the trunk to need it lol unless your in the mob or mafia lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts