Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone. I'm considering buying a 18' or 19' Versa. I've looked everywhere for the dimensions (length, width, height) of the trunk but can't seem to find that info anywhere. Does anyone know, or if possible measure? The most important to me is the height from the floor of the trunk to the roof of the trunk lid. How much more space could be freed by removing the spare tire and Jack? Thanks in advance for your help!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Hi Everyone. I'm considering buying a 18' or 19' Versa. I've looked everywhere for the dimensions (length, width, height) of the trunk but can't seem to find that info anywhere. Does anyone know, or if possible measure? The most important to me is the height from the floor of the trunk to the roof of the trunk lid. How much more space could be freed by removing the spare tire and Jack? Thanks in advance for your help!
Versa Cargo Space

At 14.9 cubic feet, the Versa sedan has a larger trunk than most rivals. The Versa Note has 18.8 cubic feet of space behind the rear seats and 38.3 cubic feet with them folded down. Those figures are about average for a small hatchback. For comparison, the Honda Fit hatchback has a maximum 52.7 cubic feet of storage.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks pimperell. I was able to find the cubic ft. measurement online, but can not seem to find the actual dimensions like length, width, and height. Those measurements are what I'm looking for. I do appreciate your response though. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts