Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! It's my first post! Anyway, I had some free time today and was playing around with my new Photoshop. I though hmmm, I wonder what my Versa would look like as a truck? I just learned some basics of photoshop, so that definitely shows in the picture but you get the basic idea. Looks pretty cool in my opinion. Let me know what you think!

(Photo creds from gotittum.com and netcarshow.com)

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey everyone! It's my first post! Anyway, I had some free time today and was playing around with my new Photoshop. I though hmmm, I wonder what my Versa would look like as a truck? I just learned some basics of photoshop, so that definitely shows in the picture but you get the basic idea. Looks pretty cool in my opinion. Let me know what you think!

(Photo creds from gotittum.com and netcarshow.com)
I live just up the road in DFW, if you do this I want to see it. I've always been a fan of lifted Subarus, friend of mine had a lifted Outback. Your photo shop is 110% better than I could do. Q

·
Registered
25 Posts
Please god, do not half ass this.

I know nothing of your work or work ethic, but I have seen plenty of botched "custom Utes".

Make sure you put a roll cage in for the front two seats before you cut anything or it will be horrifically unsafe.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think it is a really great job looking at the fact that you stated it is your first time ever on Photoshop. It would be really fun to view other makes and models transformed into trucks like perhaps my favourite ride -- the Mustang. If any of you digital geniuses out there are able to make that transformation, I hope to see the masterpiece!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ah if only it were so easy to lop off a roof from a car. Everybody who wanted a cabriolet would be able to get one then. It's a sham that all the real cabriolets are so cramped and tight on space when it would be so easy to take a car that's got a great internal environment and transform it into something with a removable roof. Wishful thinking.

·
Registered
147 Posts
It'd be awesome if Nissan made a 3-row version of the Versa Note. Just extend the length 1 or 2 feet, fit 2 seats in the 3rd row, and it's a 7-seater. I'd like a smaller 7-seater than what's now offered in the US; the Ford Transit Connect is the only car that seats at least 7 that's not oversized like other "minivans" or is not a SUV. Or Nissan could just make a 7-seat passenger version of the NV200 cargo van that they currently sell in the US.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts