Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Y'all!

Just thought i'd take a moment and introduce myself! I'm Scott VanderHeide, Motorsports Director at Fontana Nissan/NissanRaceShop.com

I'm not your typical executive...but a true enthusiast! Not only do help people modify their vehicles on a daily basis...but i do it for myself as well!

I'm the proud owner of a 1991 Sentra SE-R powered by a 400+ whp SR20DET that i drive in Unlimited FWD Time Attack.

I also have a lifted Titan, and now my newest toy, a 2014 Nissan Versa Note! I'll be working with some of our local companies to help develop aftermarket parts for this vehicle for stuff like intakes, exhausts, suspension components, etc.! I've had it two days already and couldn't leave it alone ;)

I'm looking foward to helping you and learning from y'all too!

Scott

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
welcome Scott lookin good!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forums. Note looks good. I see you painted the wheels. Love the Sentra.
LOL! Actually if you look at the two pictures...they are the same wheels and tires. They were just sitting in the garage because the tires were no longer fast on track due to the amount of heat cycles...but still perfectly good for the street! So i did a little test fit and was pleasantly surprised ;)

Now to find some lowering springs to get rid of the gap!

Scott

·
Registered
187 Posts
Why the Note over the Versa?
The Note is the 2nd gen Versa Hatch (2014)...if I remember correctly it even says on the Note hatch "Versa Note". So you'll have the Versa Sedan and the Note as the Hatch.

Unfortunately it only has a 5speed manual available no 6speed, anything above base S model is CVT. 109hp

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
welcome and love the classic Sentra. Looking forward to see what you do with the note. I have a strong feeling new versa NOTE will get alot more love then the older hatch ever did.

Canada gets a 5spd in all models. US only gets it in the lowest one. Sad :(

Looking forward to people modding these cars. Especially some HR16 goodies that might work with the older engines.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Glad to see manufacturers taking a look at the Versa Note, also the previous Versa platform is also a great place to start (hint hint, nudge nudge).

·
Registered
302 Posts
Keep us updated!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.