Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
that is just a pulsar/tiida. Not sure why this is new news because this model has been out for quite awhile now.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Yup just was reading where those stories are coming from. I'd expect the usual engines, hr16de, mr16ddt and the 1.5 diesel for that market.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Why is it that Nissan can never stick to their concepts, that Invitation concept could of been a HIT in lieu of the ugly Note we got. SMH

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Why is it that Nissan can never stick to their concepts, that Invitation concept could of been a HIT in lieu of the ugly Note we got. SMH
invitation looks almost identical to the UK note. Us here in North America just get the cheapened version because that's what will sell here. Or so they say. Hoping we at least get a sport version of the note like in japan. Still not as nice as the UK note but much better then our offering.

·
Registered
639 Posts

I completely disagree with you...aside from not having side skirts on the US note our version is actually very similar to the invitation concept...keep in mind the US note can still have side skirts added as they kept the holes on the underside of the note here to be able to add side skirts later on if you so choose...I'm just waiting for access to the jdm parts catalogue to be able to get a hold of some

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Hope you don't import the jdm aero kit just for nissan to release it as a sport model in the US later in the year. But you would get cool points for being the first.

If I had a note I would have a hard time choosing between the JDM aero or the UK bumpers. Both really make the vehicle look so much better and more substantial.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Hope you don't import the jdm aero kit just for nissan to release it as a sport model in the US later in the year. But you would get cool points for being the first.

If I had a note I would have a hard time choosing between the JDM aero or the UK bumpers. Both really make the vehicle look so much better and more substantial.
i was thinking of trying to get ahold of what they call the Rider version of the Note in japan as far as the bumpers and side skirts as it looks alot closer to the invitation concept than the one we have here

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Rider is nice. It's made by company called autech. They have done some really cool stuff with Nissans. Here is their page on the note if interested. ƒm[nissan note autech

·
Registered
639 Posts
yeah i also thought about the Impul kit, but seeing as they withdrew from the US market it makes it kind of cost prohibitive to get a hold of their parts, like on the order of several thousand dollars just for the body kit if you can get them to ship it to you...the more i look at it though the more it seems a little to overdone at least for my tastes

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I agree it looks way too aggressive...idk ppl would want to race

as far as prices, based on their website

Front Grille (Include IMPUL emblem, chrome panels) FRP. Unpainted
38,000 JPY = 388.00 dollars

Front Bumper FRP. Unpainted
58,000 JPY = 592.64 usd

Side Steps FRP. Unpainted
48,000 JPY = 490.46 usd

kit price 230,000 JPY = 2,350.14 usd plus tax

contact information
IMPUL INQUIRY FORM
no US partners

IMPUL AERODYNAMICS SYSTEM

too much trouble, unless you really want it worth every penny.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts