Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts
that is just a pulsar/tiida. Not sure why this is new news because this model has been out for quite awhile now.

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts
Yup just was reading where those stories are coming from. I'd expect the usual engines, hr16de, mr16ddt and the 1.5 diesel for that market.

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts
Why is it that Nissan can never stick to their concepts, that Invitation concept could of been a HIT in lieu of the ugly Note we got. SMH
invitation looks almost identical to the UK note. Us here in North America just get the cheapened version because that's what will sell here. Or so they say. Hoping we at least get a sport version of the note like in japan. Still not as nice as the UK note but much better then our offering.

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts
Hope you don't import the jdm aero kit just for nissan to release it as a sport model in the US later in the year. But you would get cool points for being the first.

If I had a note I would have a hard time choosing between the JDM aero or the UK bumpers. Both really make the vehicle look so much better and more substantial.

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts
Rider is nice. It's made by company called autech. They have done some really cool stuff with Nissans. Here is their page on the note if interested. ƒm[nissan note autech

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.