·
Registered
238 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the help

Ohio Speed and JM AutoRacing get there lights from Suppliers Anzo and Spec - D I have called them both and they have both said these lights have been discontinued by manufacturer. I called Ohio and they told me they don't have them just forgot to take down the product. And JM said they can get them all they have to do is call there supplier which is Spec-D which I called and like stated they don't have them. I sent an email to a company I had bought lights before for another car located in Tiawan and they said there manufacture doesn't make them anymore. So my quest is over really appreciate the help :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Ohio Speed and JM AutoRacing get there lights from Suppliers Anzo and Spec - D I have called them both and they have both said these lights have been discontinued by manufacturer. I called Ohio and they told me they don't have them just forgot to take down the product. And JM said they can get them all they have to do is call there supplier which is Spec-D which I called and like stated they don't have them. I sent an email to a company I had bought lights before for another car located in Tiawan and they said there manufacture doesn't make them anymore. So my quest is over really appreciate the help :)
It's unfortunate that what little parts you could get for the V are vanishing. I also tried to get the same type head lights and couldn't find any. The one time i tried to get blacked out tail lights the wait for them was too long so i gave up on those as well. With the lack of parts and company's making any parts left me giving up on the v and i eventually traded my v. :frown2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.