Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I did not want to buy HID's when I first wanted to replace my headlights (I may buy some now lol) but I installed Nokya Stage 1 bulbs. I hadn't seen a picture of the color of them on the forums so I thought I would post mine! I know it's not the greatest picture but it is pretty accurate on the color!

As you can see they are not very blue, more white with a hint of blue. They are pretty bright, but not the brightest. They give off about as much light as my stock bulbs. I like them a lot more than the stock bulbs due to their blueish-white color. I hadn't seen a picture of the color of them on the forums so I thought I would post mine!

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Looks good like I said before. Do you have a picture of the output on a wall or something? I'd like to see how they look compared to stock. I've wanted new lights for a while but also against buying HID's lol.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have one right now, but I will put it in my garage and take a picture tomorrow or sometime soon for you!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Love to see how bright they are, been thinking about putting these in my projectors

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are not the brightest. Yesterday I had to drive in the rain and these lights didn't do too well. They are bad in the rain. They are more for looks than anything. The light output is less than a clear halogen bulb because its tinted blue which means less light. I enjoy driving with them right now and they honestly give me no problems driving at night. But in the rain....:sad:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry this picture is a little late, but here is a picture of the lights against my garage:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.