Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Well didn't get any pics yet, but this new little town I am working in is sort of a rich bedroom community for San Francisco, masquerading as a tiny little mountain town...saw a brand new Ferrari California (dealer plates still), and every other car is a higher end BMW or Audi, couple of Fiat 500s, etc. Also saw a newish Beatle (yellow) with a massive bodykit and spoiler. Plus I see a Honda CRX, like, everyday.

THAT NSX IS AWESOME!

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Should have mentioned that corrado in the first pic too. Those are bad ass and not too many around anymore.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Didn't take a picture but saw a red Ferrari last night on my way home from work. Every now and then I see a couple Maserati, and a Bentley couple owned by some Bar owner by my house.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Ferrari that we saw on a trip to new hampshire

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
on the way to work, classic carrera:ihih:
Most of my commute is on roads like this, helping to get great mpgs.
Some random non-Versas from my other posts...

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Is that a 930 or 964? The SVX is nice too. The A8, bug, and axxess not so much lol.
Sorry, idk abt the porsche, it wasn't the "squishy" one, but the traditional shape.
I took an ipod video on the 403 of a mint jdm mitsubishi pajero diesel. When i learn to edit it, i'll post it. I've seen a few but this one was the nicest.

·
Registered
613 Posts
lambo on the 404 going North

a miata if im not mistaken, that was dressed up for halloween lol

and my buddies GTI

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I didn't get a pic of it today, but I got up to a light today, and the guy next to me started revving his engine. I had no clue what car he was driving, but i thought "hey, what the heck", so I revved back. Needless to say, I got CREAMED. It wasn't until he pulled in front of me at the next light that I noticed the M5 badge.. Guess I can't complain seeing as how it has a V10 and over 400 HP...

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Today was a good day for car spotting it was in the upper 70's so everybody was out. Me and my fiancee saw a lamborghini mercialago (sp), an audi A8, a nissan gtr, and a mint DMC delorean :D sadly no pics as I was driving and didn't get a chance to take any :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts