Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, my name is justin. Im from crown point, in and im 21. I took home an 08 versa this weekend and will be going in monday to finalize everything. My old daily driver was a 2001 cougar with a built trans and svt contour swap. The engine hydrolocked on the way back from cougarfest via my cold air intake, so i parked it and have big plans for her. When i get a 3.0 duratec in, it will become a full time race car. I am a regular member over at NECO forums, so im not totally new to forums. The versa was a good option for me as a new daily, so i took it home and am slowly getting comfortable with it. It wasnt my first choice, but im warming up to it quickly. I already ordered hids for the versa and plan to swap my head unit fron my cougar over so i have sirius radio. I almost forgot to mention, its a hatchback. I tend to prefer hatchbacks in small cars like this. Anyway, ill get pics up at some point, ive been too busy to ever take any.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome neighbor lol. Hope you enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome to the NVF Justin

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome neighbor lol. Hope you enjoy your stay.
It's always nice to have neighbors! One of the mods on the Neco forums for my cougar lives 10 mins from me actually. Best way to exchange parts and what not.

Thanks guys. I will enjoy it. I'll probably be on here mainly to look up info on common issues and what not. I also kind of want to get a good set of roof racks in the future. Probably no major performance mods though. I got the race car for that now >:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.