Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!! Where are all the NorCal Versa's at? :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In Richmond
Sweet, I'm seeing who else is from the Bay to make this meet happen. Are you up for it?

Hey nice to see nor cal versas I'm currently in socal going to school but I'm originally from east bay. San Lorenzo
Thanks!! Nice, have you meet up with the socal versa's down there?
I envy your 6mt btw D:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Sweet, I'm seeing who else is from the Bay to make this meet happen. Are you up for it?

Thanks!! Nice, have you meet up with the socal versa's down there?
I envy your 6mt btw D:
Hey thanks ^_^ I got really lucky it was the only one in SD of that color at the price point I needed.

I was looking up in the bay for more options before I found this one. Could not find a MT in the bay back home near my folks lol.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey thanks ^_^ I got really lucky it was the only one in SD of that color at the price point I needed.

I was looking up in the bay for more options before I found this one. Could not find a MT in the bay back home near my folks lol.
Lucky pick with a good looking color. :D I miss having a 3rd pedal lol

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright I was thinking of starting a 1st meet this July, anyone up for it?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Im from Eastbay area. New to this forum this is my 2nd day haha did a lot of reading before i joined

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im from Eastbay area. New to this forum this is my 2nd day haha did a lot of reading before i joined
Whats up!? Welcome to the forums!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Alright I was thinking of starting a 1st meet this July, anyone up for it?
Where and what time? Also. I'm down but my car doesn't have mods yet. Just HID lights I put in. I would love to meet you all and get some feedback for ideas I have and to get some ideas from you all as well.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Where and what time? Also. I'm down but my car doesn't have mods yet. Just HID lights I put in. I would love to meet you all and get some feedback for ideas I have and to get some ideas from you all as well.
No worries, I only have hids for mods so far. Well right now norcal hasn't had its first versa meet. Hopefully I see who is down for a meet. I'm planning to start one next month. I'm not sure about the location and how others schedule is.. Since you're in SJ we can do a local to start up. There is another member on here from SJ too.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sounds good. Let me know when. I work for on an ambulance Every other Wed-Sat (getting off sun mornings) so sun-tues I can meet in day or at night if I have enough notice to request off my second job. Tinting the windows Friday.

Apparently 6 spd MT's are rare here? Guess I got lucky ^.^.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sounds good. Let me know when. I work for on an ambulance Every other Wed-Sat (getting off sun mornings) so sun-tues I can meet in day or at night if I have enough notice to request off my second job. Tinting the windows Friday.

Lucky! I was stuck with 2 options, traditional auto or CVT. -___- I'll starting planning the schedule and hopefully in July we can see who can make it out.

im from the eastbay brentwood,ca
Sweet, are you up for a meet?

·
Registered
89 Posts

i have a 6 speed to!

and im definitley up for a meet as long as i can get time off im working 7 days a week right now. :D

1 - 20 of 87 Posts