Nissan Versa Forums banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I would be but i have to work 7 days a week till September :/
I know how you feel about working 7 days a week.. Well I'll plan ahead for September, since I had the idea for a monthly meet or something like that.. I'll keep you posted!! :)

I do as well, was gonna fit it in my schedule somehow :/. I'm down for multiple.
Alright cool, now the problem is location. What hours are you available for the 22nd?

·
Registered
99 Posts
I work at midnight but if need be I can be late. Figure 10am-12am I'd be available. I could always go in late if need be.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Depends where we are meeting city wise.

AMC Mercado theatre would be good if we are meeting in Santa Clara because of the big parking lot with Inn and Out there also. Probably not tons of police activity too which is good since I'm sure they could pick apart my window tint and various other things just because.

San Jose we could always do something interesting. Meet at the Winchester House parking area (parking garage next to it).

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Ikari - 10am-12am, alright. That is enough time to meet. The AMC area near mission good, I used to have my car meet there before. The Winchester seems good too.

viet510racer - I'm working on that right, I'm thinking of a halfway point so it can be even, whoever is going and where there located at.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Any updates on this? Let me know if you need assistance setting this up.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Well I got bad news, I wasn't successful to get the 22nd off.. Unless we can reschedule the date?.. If that is okay? I already had the location in mind.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sure. Let me know when you can do it and we will schedule the day. Maybe mid August?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I'm aiming August, my schedule should be clear.
So since the meet will be set next month, im going to make a confirm list who is going.

Just add copy and paste with your sn. Location should be set, I'm think Santa Clara Sunnyvale or Milpitas/ Fremont area. Or let me know so I can make the trip for others less.

1. FerdieE

·
Registered
99 Posts
1. FerdieE
2. Ikari

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
So far two. Looking good for a start. :) anyone else?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
fereo0 - I'll find out, right now my schedule is completely unstable.

August is coming up fast..

·
Registered
99 Posts
Let me know when, excited to get something started.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Lol nice. Hopefully your finances allowed it :p.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
fereo0 - damn.. This should be easy to set the date.

So my day off's are switching randomly so I'm going to keep it at Sunday, Aug 12? If that is okay you guys?
Plus I might need help on the location like somewhere everyone can meet at a half point. That would be helpful :)

Since I'm hardly on her due to work, got questions or idea for something msg me for my cell.

41 - 60 of 87 Posts