Nissan Versa Forums banner
61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
fereo0 - damn.. This should be easy to set the date.

So my day off's are switching randomly so I'm going to keep it at Sunday, Aug 12? If that is okay you guys?
Plus I might need help on the location like somewhere everyone can meet at a half point. That would be helpful :)

Since I'm hardly on her due to work, got questions or idea for something msg me for my cell.
Hmmmm. Brentwood is near Antioch right? We could meet in Milpitas area? Or Mercado like we originally planned. Hmm not 100% sure where else. Any ideas?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Yeah Brentwood is near Antioch. Milpitas sounds like a good location, McCarthy Ranch? Since most other car meets are over there.

·
Registered
98 Posts
That sounds fine. I missed the date sorry. I got held over on a 26 hour shift. Can we do this Sunday perhaps or the Sunday after?

·
Registered
98 Posts
My number is 408 637 1411. Shoot me a text if you guys want to setup a time and official date.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
The meet didn't happen since I got called in for work that day.. Well no one noted when so will plan this all over again. Alright got your number saved.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Okay I haven't got a chance to go on here and talk about the meet. Work is busy like always, um.. So recently I traded in my Versa and got myself a Cube.. Don't get me wrong I love my Versa alot but I had to move on and needed more space and room. So If you're all still down meet, lets make this happen? I'm still off on Sunday's.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Meet on the 16th?
Time: Around 7ish
Let me know

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yo! Definitely down for a bay area meet sometime, im in san jose. I'm actually down in socal for school, but ill be back in the bay eventually and ill join ya guys then!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Yo! Definitely down for a bay area meet sometime, im in san jose. I'm actually down in socal for school, but ill be back in the bay eventually and ill join ya guys then!
Nice, I haven't got a chance to start the meet for San Jose or the Bay, yet.. But hopefully I can get this month to start rolling.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Anybody up for a meet on the 16th? So far I got myself and Ikari. Anyone from NorCal or SoCal? *Ahem

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
East Bay Versa owner! Hercules to be exact. I wouldn't mind going to a Versa meet if there hasn't been one yet!
Will be having one this month. 27th? Hopefully, this will be the first meet.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Will be having one this month. 27th? Hopefully, this will be the first meet.
Do you guys setup meets somewhere else? It seems like you guys barely look on this thread. Haha and where? My car is ugly :( I'm planning to get my dent fixed when the season for my job is over and I'll just call out of work that day. Oh, I'll bring my camera for a photoshoot! I just hope its somewhat of a good turnout. I kinda dont want to drive too far and end up with nothing. LOL

·
Registered
130 Posts
I agree! where else are these Versa meets being organized? i wanna be included on this loop lol

·
Registered
89 Posts
I've been extremely busy and unfortunately my versa has taken a back seat to my 67 mustang i picked up and am restoring. Damn old cars always cost more than expected...

·
Registered
130 Posts
I think this is the only place. It's just not active anymore. Where are you from dude?
San Jose! In LA for another month or so tho. u?

61 - 80 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.