Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

first to say is that this is a really nice forum and very useful. i've been around for a while but not active.

i wanted to start with some pics of my Nissan Tiida 2011 SL Sedan (I call it Tooda)

here are the pics for my few mods

1st wash

my princess sitting in the driver seat

a little accident.. and the responsible driver ran away!! :(

after fix

new small door protectors

light purple dome light

light purple map lights

purple looks good with beige interior

windows visors and side turn signals

turn signals in action

another smiley on my sun visor

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to NVF car looks good I like the rims I know there oem but i still think they look good and I like the visors way better then the ones I have

·
Registered
613 Posts
welcome :) glad to see some more members posting!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all for the warm welcome.

@hemifan87: glad you liked the rims. i'm thinking of paiting them Gold or Black. not yet sure.

I'm looking forward for more mods on my Tiida; problem is.. i currently live in KSA and Tiida is not a common car here, so i cannot find much accessories for it. i have to order everything online and pay for expensive shipping.
actually, i think that's good as it forces me to save some money ;-)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Nice! Usually door protectors are too big but these are nice and tidy. I'm jealous of your rims too. And I like the baggie for your accessories. Welcome Ahmed!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I think they're available on versas newer than mine. I think they are 16s. Here's a close-up of my OEM SL 15s, complete with yellow rash from the coffee shop drive-thru:(

·
Registered
138 Posts
welcome! Nice Versa

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.