Nissan Versa Forums banner

How fucked up?

• Ive seen worse at the IAA Auctions

Votes: 0 0.0%
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
I wonder how much you paid in total? Because the damage looks not only at 15k, obviously. But this is my opinion. I would turn not only to the forum for help but also to call a sensible lawyer. I usually call my lawyer, and he assigns me a consultation. At the meeting, we describe the problem in detail, and he tells us how to deal with it. After that, I wait a couple of days. He provides the necessary documents that I must provide when issuing me money for insurance, and then the chase begins. Only once did we fail to get the necessary amount for repairs. I can even say for sure the site where I found a lawyer, if you want ;)
How much did you end up paying the attorney?

·
Registered
845 Posts
I wonder how much you paid in total? Because the damage looks not only at 15k, obviously. But this is my opinion. I would turn not only to the forum for help but also to call a sensible lawyer. I usually call my lawyer, and he assigns me a consultation. At the meeting, we describe the problem in detail, and he tells us how to deal with it. After that, I wait a couple of days. He provides the necessary documents that I must provide when issuing me money for insurance, and then the chase begins. Only once did we fail to get the necessary amount for repairs. I can even say for sure the site where I found a lawyer. Here it is Medical Malpractice | Charlotte Personal Injury Lawyer ;)
That link pertains to Medical Malpractice, and I see nothing regarding auto collision repair cases.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I guess all the Versas SR are cursed cause I also had a car accident last year with my Versa. So, guys, don't you ever drive a Versa SR, lol. Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that, and I hope you're doing better now. Regarding the money and insurance, don't you think hiring a car accident lawyer would be wise? At least, that's what I did, and it actually helped a lot. I was supposed to get only 10K, and thanks to the help of the lawyer I hired, I got 25K instead. So, yeah, maybe think about this. Anyway, I hope you get better soon and don't worry too much about the car.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts