Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
It's a GTR emblem
Yikes. Not trying to bring you down, but alot of us who mod cars have gone through the, "buy all the auto accessories from Autozone" stage. The center stripe and hood scoop aren't centered. There is no such thing as a GTR Versa - why put a fake emblem on it? Look on youtube for "GTR Mustang", its the same concept. The scoops aren't functional as there is no hole cut in the hood or roof. And those parts are definitely not real carbon fiber - it is wrapped in a carbon fiber vinyl overlay. You can see the seams and the weave isn't continuous. I have a true carbon fiber hood and trunk on my Honda and the differences are substantial to say the least.

Wheels and sub looks good.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you, thank you, thank you for proving my point.

There is nothing and I mean absolutely nothing you can do to one of these cars that makes it cool, I mean absolutely nothing.

I actually had a 1975 Chevy Silverado with a 383 stroker a turbo 400 transmission making 465 RWH horsepower and the best part of all. It had no seatbelts lol...

My mom hated it and she told me she would buy me a car if I sold the truck and I was getting like 5 miles per gallon so I thought what could I lose and I took her up on her offer. I sold the truck and guess what she bought? she bought me the absolutely lamest car on the market, a Nissan versa-lol.

I was like there is absolutely nothing I can do to make this piece of garbage car cool-lol but what can I do??? I can't sell it. It was a gift-right and what kind of person would buy one of these piece of garbage cars anyway-right

Only a do nothing nobody who has never and will never accomplish anything in life would buy one of these cars.

You guys are completely and absolutely right about your opinion of these lame ass, worthless, piece of garbage cars-lol

Thank You

Thank You

Thank You

LOL

·
Registered
679 Posts
"Lame ass, worthless, piece of garbage cars"?? Your mom pays for YOUR car with HER MONEY and you have the balls to complain about it. Being "COOL" is PAYING FOR YOUR OWN RIDE WITH YOUR OWN MONEY instead of being THANKLESS FOR THE GIFT THE YOUR MOM PAID FOR. You want to get from point A to point B, these cars will get you there...........you want a cool ride, SAVE UP YOUR MONEY AND GET A BMW that you won't be able to afford to put air in the tires!!!!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah that's why I can't sell this piece of garbage because it was a gift.

In your opinion what should I do?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I completely agree with you with the exception of the wheels and subwoofer, not even racing wheels and a subwoofer can make one of these cars, 'cool.'

HaHaHa

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yikes. Not trying to bring you down, but alot of us who mod cars have gone through the, "buy all the auto accessories from Autozone" stage. The center stripe and hood scoop aren't centered. There is no such thing as a GTR Versa - why put a fake emblem on it? Look on youtube for "GTR Mustang", its the same concept. The scoops aren't functional as there is no hole cut in the hood or roof. And those parts are definitely not real carbon fiber - it is wrapped in a carbon fiber vinyl overlay. You can see the seams and the weave isn't continuous. I have a true carbon fiber hood and trunk on my Honda and the differences are substantial to say the least.

I completely agree with you with the exception of the wheels and subwoofer, not even racing wheels and a subwoofer can make one of these cars, 'cool.'

HaHaHa...FML

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

There are rules to customizing a car???

Doesn't that make, "custom car," an oxymoron???

·
Registered
266 Posts
My mom hated it and she told me she would buy me a car if I sold the truck and I was getting like 5 miles per gallon so I thought what could I lose and I took her up on her offer. I sold the truck and guess what she bought? she bought me the absolutely lamest car on the market, a Nissan versa-lol.
Be glad she did not buy you SMART Fortwo. It would be a real chick magnet. Get on your knees and say "Thank you, Mom!".

·
Registered
679 Posts
The overwhelming consensus on this forum are these cars are trash???
When I had my 58 Volkswagen, people would laugh as soon as I parked the car and got out. No fuel gauge, no radio, 36 horse power, no rear defroster...........just a simple car that would take you where you wanted to go for about a dollars worth of gas. Same car that sold for about one thousand new, now sells for $40,000 if fair shape. Was this car trash?? Same goes for the VW Bus.......selling for over FIFTY GRAND in fair shape. Thats not chump change. Versas are not perfect, but for owners who just want a decent mode of transportation, they fit the bill, and don't break the bank. Not everyone wants to spend 50-60 grand for a new, super deluxe car with all the bells and whistles. The other thing is that when you do have one of those upscale vehicles, you become paranoid every time you park the car hoping nobody is going to ding the doors or better yet ram your car with a shopping cart. As for your vehicle, I think you did a fine job and I don't know what is not COOL about it. I have driven cars in the past that should have been put in a circus with the clowns, but they always got me where I needed to go in one piece. Don't let any criticism from other people mess with your fun!!!!!!

$40,995
1958 Volkswagen Beetle

https://classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars-for-sale/1958-volkswagen-beetle-for-sale

1 - 20 of 34 Posts