Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I guess despite the bad reviews of the 2012 sedans they are still selling. That or the hatchbacks people are buying like crazy. Either way good job. I'm surprised at the sales of the sentra and the versa hatch at their sales. Considering they are way overdue for a redesign.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Everytime I see a V on the road, I slightly geek out for a sec. I want to handout something with NVF website on it or tell Versa owners in parking lots or whatnot.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
with so many versa's being sold it's a tiny percent that will actually want to come on the forum. I think with more howto's for basic things like coolant flush, changing spark plugs etc. It will make this site more beneficial to the everyday versa owner and not just the people who want to hook up their rides.

On another forum I'm on we did make up flyers and do put them on cars we see. I think it's a great idea. I actually made one up and made a thread on here awhile ago. But the flyer has since been removed. http://www.nissanversaforums.com/general-versa-discussion/272-nvf-flyers.html

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
I see a bunch too but they're usually all stock and owned by older people. I've only seen too that were actually modded, both were 2 hours away, they're both sold and probably back to stock form. :(

The other day, on my way to work, I saw an SL hatch with sports package(sports bumpers, fogs, spoiler, and factory 16s)...that thing was so sad-looking I almost cried. Lol

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
The hatch was dented, back bumper was out of place, missing a fog light, and wheels were scratched from curb rash.

I dont know about Canada but the USDM hatch with sports package(nav. system) got 16s...

2010 SL rims?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.