Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked at the NRG site and plan on ordering some bucket seats(possibly) or from CarID. Anyhow the NRG site doesn't specify if it will fit, which I'm sure it probably would. Same thing about the steering wheels fron NRG no specifications what so ever. What do yall think

·
Registered
440 Posts
Seats will probably fit as long as they arent too wide. You'll either need aftermarket sead brackets or will need to salvage the ones off of your oem seats and weld them to the new seats.

·
Administrator
5,026 Posts
Seats and steering wheels are all universal for the most part. You'll need seat rails for your specific vehicle.

I dont recommend a aftermarket steering wheel for the versa because of the airbags unless you want to remove them all. Once you remove one, you should remove them all. After one is removed and the rest still plugged in can create static electricity and cause a airbag to malfunction and blow at any moment. .02.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the wise wisdom on the steering wheels because I didn't know that! The seats are car ID have seat brackets as well. Still debating between which seats to get. I ordered the dress up Bay kit and a magnetic oil strain plug so I'm just waiting now. But again thank you both for the wisdom! Greatly appreciated

·
Registered
993 Posts
Tutub beat me to the warning. I do believe some after market steering wheels come with airbags. I really don't see any point in an after market wheel unless you're racing or drifting, and don't want an air bag to deploy when you bump something to hard.

·
Registered
691 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
07Versa6MT
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing