Nissan Versa Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
1,281 Posts
hello,friends,,

i want to share something

i already have a throttle controller....

and i can't believe it is broken every 3 month...

the brands which i use are Autogauge and Optimax...

The main problem is in the modul..

Every 4,000 RPM the ETC like a launch control... so my car can't ride over 4,000 RPM.....

Thanks,,
did you do the setup correctly in the instructions? Like when you floor the pedal to the ground to set the MAX 100% setting on it? i have an NTD throttle controller from versaspeed.com for over a year now with no problems

· Registered
28 Posts
GUys, this part will increase HP or just the response time in aceleration? Recommended??? does it work with a 2011 HR16DE??

· Premium Member
3,279 Posts
It doesn't increase HP. It changes the ratio between pedal being pressed and the throttle body being opened.

· Registered
1,281 Posts
hello,friends,,

i want to share something

i already have a throttle controller....

and i can't believe it is broken every 3 month...

the brands which i use are Autogauge and Optimax...

The main problem is in the modul..

Every 4,000 RPM the ETC like a launch control... so my car can't ride over 4,000 RPM.....

Thanks,,

have you tried the NTD throttle controller? ive had mine for for a year n a half, and so far no problems. go to www.versaspeed.com and try the NTD one out

· Registered
48 Posts
Don't get it!! Its the biggest waste of money ever. I got one awhile back and now all I use it for is a conversation starter. I just leave it on normal now because all it does is make your car think your pressing the pedal harder. You can get the same results by just pressing the pedal harder normally. I guess it could be woth it if you have an automatic for the eco mode because with a manual on eco 5 its so easy to stall. But its your money.

What I think is woth more to get is the scangauge...now that has a lot of features that I believe is worth the money.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.