Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 2 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
3,279 Posts
What are you cross shopping it with?

The only plus I see to a 2012 hatch is the size and cost. It's nice and roomy in the front and back seat. Insurance and msrp seem to be less then other options. Styling, mpg's and performance wise there are better choices with even more just on the horizon.

· Premium Member
3,279 Posts
I have a similar commute but I have the 1.6 and 5 speed. I get 32mpg now but it's winter. I get 38-39 mpg with driving around 75mph. You will get less then me with similar driving.

Seems you are set on the Versa. I would lean more toward an accent myself with it's more powerful and fuel efficient engine. Not to mention much better interior quality. Looks are subjective but I also think it looks better in and out. But the V seems to fit your needs rather well and if you can get a good deal go for it.

The roominess of the versa is fantastic and it will make a great first car for your child. There have been some engine issues. More then I would like to see but considering how many of these cars nissan sold it's not that bad.

1 - 2 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.