Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Design #2 (trendy version)

What do you guys think? I know on cafepress.com, you can have them create the design. This would be a good idea for one of the prizes for the ROTQ.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not yet, I need to get an opinion from Dave01978 first. I can't jump the gun just yet, I'll see what he says first along with the other moderators.

There's this site on Cafepress, where you can have them make the t-shirts and you pay them every month. You can produce as many as you want. There are some other t-shirt manufacturing places I can take a look at.

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
if someone wants to take this up, thats fine with me, if needed i think theres a place down the road that does them as well, if you need me to i can check on quanity and pricing

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you could do so, then that would help out alot. I'm going to check out the monthly pricing on Cafepress.com and see if it's worth having them produce the t-shirts at a reasonable price. Other clothing items they have are hats, long sleeve t-shirts, sweaters, mouse pads, clocks etc. Once we glance at the best deals out there, we'll press forward.

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
looks like i found some for about 8 bucks, but thats just printing on 1 side, ill see what else i can find, the only problem, is that small quantities will cost more so it might not get to much better i based this off of 10 with shipping to 1 adress (then you would have to add each shipping on top of that)

·
Registered
91 Posts
I like the fronts on both of them, a lot.
Not so keen on the back on the first one. It's just kind of plain I guess or maybe I'm just sick of logos. Just my opinion and if everyone loves it I'll probably get one anyways. :p

slogans anyone? Not my greatest just some thoughts.
"For the serious Versa enthusiast"
"For the Love of Versa"
"Putting di-Versa-ty back in the scene"
"Rock the stock out of it"

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
where's the sedan shirts?

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I appreciate the feedback! The 2nd design, I'm going to make the cubes look 3D instead of what's on there. It will look tight after I change it around a bit.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts