Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or is everyone else having issues with the site loading? Sometimes I have to click my refresh button 3 or more times before the site will fully load. Sometimes it will just load the header and gets stuck there. Other times it won't load at all.

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Works fine fo me. Then again Im running through a Pi Hole DNS server backed by Google DNS. 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4 >:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
^^^^ Huh? :laugh: What I have a problem with on this site is staying logged in. I log in and if I move around on the site it unloggs me. I never stay logged in. I use Ghostery maybe that has something to do with that.

·
Administrator
129 Posts
Is it just me or is everyone else having issues with the site loading? Sometimes I have to click my refresh button 3 or more times before the site will fully load. Sometimes it will just load the header and gets stuck there. Other times it won't load at all.
are there specific threads that take too long to load?
I don't see an issue with the speed right now. What time are you usually around the forum?

Lee

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
are there specific threads that take too long to load?
I don't see an issue with the speed right now. What time are you usually around the forum?

Lee
The whole site is giving me trouble. I check the forum several times throughout the day so no specific times. It only happens on this website, and it's been happening for around 1 week now. It doesn't happen every single time, but more than half the time. Sometimes the site won't load at all, and other times I only get the header and no body. Sometimes I get a full site after only 1 refresh, other times it takes 5+ page refreshes. But if other people aren't having a problem that does make me feel a little better. I was worried the site may not be available in the near future when I need to PM someone to make a purchase :)

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Back in the days of netscape navigator 3.05 gold and my dual frame 56k relay I notice many pages would wait for ads to download before content developed. :surprise

Now I got a raspberry pi zero running 24/7 blocking crap on my home network and that makes up to 20% of my internet traffic. :wink

Something I just notices while trying to load this thread........... it seems to get stuck trying to load something from "Cloudfront.net"

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Back in the days of netscape navigator 3.05 gold and my dual frame 56k relay I notice many pages would wait for ads to download before content developed. :surprise

Now I got a raspberry pi zero running 24/7 blocking crap on my home network and that makes up to 20% of my internet traffic. :wink
I recently installed "uBlock Origin" plugin for Firefox. Maybe that's what the problem is. I'll disable it and see if things improve. Thanks for the insight!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok I know I'm not crazy now...... most of this afternoon I haven't been getting any CSS styling for the forums at all. In fact, the link to the CSS file gives a 404 not found error.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts