Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been pondering about this for a while. Every year, the forums has a meet & greet during the summer (when weather permits), it can rotate every year throughout the US within geographical location so everybody gets a chance to be a part of it.

I will propose a location in the US for the first M&G sometime in August/September 2011. It's planned over a year in advance so people can make proposals accordingly around their work/school schedule and make a road trip out there. We will do the usual BBQ, activities, cruises, get togethers at parking lots and shopping and scenery of the area. The drive may be lengthy for some, but it will be a new experience for some, it will give us a chance to meet people and learn about our Versas face to face instead of the internet. I'll be in the process of making a NVF logo for the banner, and I need input from all of you.

If there are any questions, comments or concerns you guys/gals have, let me know. The purpose of this is to kick off regional M&G and hopefully spread the word around for people to take notice! The Versa will be around for a LONG time and this will help enthusiasts like myself and you guys to share interests!

·
Registered
545 Posts
What made you decide on Ny? I think a national meet would be SOO awesome. I don't think I could ever drive out that far to NY tho. maybe something Centralized and sponsors would be very helpful.

·
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
We could definitely do Colorado, it's centralized. Also, I can talk to some of the administrators on CONOC.net and see if one of them can have Boulder Nissan sponsor for Nissan Versa Forums.

For NY, those are just some plans for another personal vacation next summer.

·
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, annual national meets in different locations can work out w/ permission through a vendor/dealer. If Boulder Nissan cooperates and does it then it would be a big step forward!

·
Registered
92 Posts
bring it to ny.. but Colorado its kinda to far for me haha... or like florida.. HONEYS!!! haha.. dont mean to get on any girls bad side by saying that..

·
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bring it to ny.. but Colorado its kinda to far for me haha... or like florida.. HONEYS!!! haha.. dont mean to get on any girls bad side by saying that..
Its a long drive for some people, but it will change locations every summer! There is a reason for the 1 year in advance to plan ahead for the trip!

I'm going to NY to visit some friends, one of them moved up to Buffalo. That's all personal stuff.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
while this would be great it's not likely to happen. There isn't enough of us. I think we should tag along to one of the larger nissan/infiniti conventions and get our own little section going. The large one I think is now headed by NICO.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Im up for GA, SC, NC, TN, VA, MD, Maybe FL, NJ, AL, KY. But thats about it for me. It seems we got a good handfull from MD, maybe one day something from there.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Ya I most likely won't be attending these regional meets. Lol. Way too far to drive. If I didn't have two jobs and had my summers off then would be a dift story. Lol.

·
Registered
92 Posts
When you do come to ny just let me know... I wouldn't mind driving up there maybe have some other v owners to come and chill...
Its a long drive for some people, but it will change locations every summer! There is a reason for the 1 year in advance to plan ahead for the trip!

I'm going to NY to visit some friends, one of them moved up to Buffalo. That's all personal stuff.

·
Registered
452 Posts
ahh what the heck ny is cool with me dont know if ill be able to handle the traffic tho lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
9 Participants
Bluvee
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing