Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They have too much time on their hands, yes. Secondly, why can't they be more productive with their lives besides destroying private property, like looking for a job? It may be difficult to find a decent paying job, but at least some people try. I understand they're getting their point across but doing it so with violence is unnecessary.

Check out the demographics of the OWS movement...

Infographic: Who Is Occupy Wall Street? | Fast Company

·
Registered
102 Posts
those people have way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on their hands
Agreed. If they only spent that much time looking for a job or working.

I also get cranked when they cry about not having money or in huge debt, While wearing designer clothes and holding the latest iPhone. Also I see several 400.00+ tents (Nemo, REI, etc)

:thumb2:

·
Registered
26 Posts
They have too much time on their hands, yes. Secondly, why can't they be more productive with their lives besides destroying private property, like looking for a job? It may be difficult to find a decent paying job, but at least some people try. I understand they're getting their point across but doing it so with violence is unnecessary.

Check out the demographics of the OWS movement...

Infographic: Who Is Occupy Wall Street? | Fast Company
That's alot of angry white people. :smilielol5: Meh, what else is new? I actually didn't find out about these strikes until recently. I was too preoccupied with family, life and making money. :woot:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts