Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is this too good to be true? says it includes wire harness and switch so im thinking its not really OEM, just the same size. It also says no instructions included which worries me thats its meant to be so confusing that you will give up installing them..

07 08 09 10 NISSAN VERSA S/SL BUMPER FOG LIGHTS YELLOW | eBay

Im thinking its just like any other universal fog light kit where you get a wire harness and a cheap toggle switch that you have to run all the wire for, not just a plug and play kit. Versaspeed sells the oem lights for $340 so this would be ridiculously cheaper. THey look like they are about the ame quality as the walmart fogs.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have the same kit... they fit perfect. The lighted switch looks nice... but they are not OEM.

Also the trim part around the lights will not fit, just trim your current shroud. (very easy)

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
If there not true oem and you don't mind a switch get the walmart lights thats what I'm running they look oem and they work well and they are just $20

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's what I figured. I check walmart for the fogs every time I go, but they never have them. All they ever have are these dinky little 2.5 inch lights..

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Heres what I got, theres a set in the versa and I like them so much this set is going in the 200sx

G

·
i will offer this as a alternate idea (fixing to do this myself) on ebay there is a set of halo fogs that are about the same price imo i think halo fogs and head lamps would look boss.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.