Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, Today I had some free time, so I desside to modify my 07 s super basic versa for adding an cabin air filter. once I had dismantled my glove box, I remark a module after just a bit of rechearch I found it was the body control module :)

so I desside to take a look under my driver side door cause I remember to I need to unluck my driver side door for be able to open my hatch. Surprise it was pre wired!

so I dismantle my passenger side door panel all the stuff was there but it was unwired.

So I want to know if my BCM can be programed for remote entry if I do the proper wired?

all in pictures :)

surprice the body control module

the driver side door panel removed surprise it is pre-wired :D

the driver side door from inside

passanger door from inside

·
Registered
238 Posts
It can be programmed but a Nissan certified tech has to do it. Supposedly some scan devices you can buy for your car can do it, but I've yet to see anyone saying they have yet.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pictures updated ;)

does somone know how or wich software to use, wich interface/ hardware does i need and how to reconfigure a bcm ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Varadin
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing