1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumb2:

if you're bored, read this:
"Man Faces Criminal Charges for Reading Wife's E-Mail"

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/12/27/michigan-man-criminal-charges-reading-email/?test=latestnews#content

This makes me --------------------------> :smilielol5:

But at the same time, makes me----------> :incazzato:
because that's why you get married, you don't go out and cheat, especially
with your X

Maybe she got married because of money and personal financial reasons...
if she truly loved her current husband, she would not cheat
and I read was married twice
"Clara was married twice previously, the Oakland Press reported"

·
Registered
109 Posts
yeah that is garbage. Thats like if you were cheating on your wife in her bed, and she walked in and caught you and you pressed charges for trespassing. I don't see it standing in court, but then again who knows now a days.

·
Registered
109 Posts
what I say is don't do anything you need to hide and you don't have to worry about getting caught! That just goes to show that 90% of the time, a woman gets what she wants in a divorce. (no disrespect ladies)

·
Registered
374 Posts
no man its true. 75% of marriages now of days are for the wrong reason. ppl think that getting married changes you. will guess what it doesnt. all marriage is is a title, you change relationship status u have a paper to prove it and just rings thats it. Marriges dont change anything before you got married. it may for about the first month or 2. dont get me wrong im all for marriage. im not agaisnt it in any way.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
374 Posts
shes such a quniving person she gets me so mad. sadly i can see her winning the case sadly because shes so quniving. she says she just wants him not to be mad at her. I mean i understand the law doesnt matter if your married or not he didnt have permission to go on her email but still shes the type of women out there that just wants attention and wants everything for herself. i bet when she say there interview on the news she was laughing cause she knows shes gunna get her way

1 - 7 of 7 Posts