Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I have a new car, a new forum, and new people to meet, I thought I'd throw this out there!

When: March 31st 2012
Where: WHRO Parking Lot, 5200 Hampton Blvd. Norfolk VA
What: ODU's third annual car show!

Entry is $1, all money will be donated to CHKD (a childrens hospital, can't remember the name)

Donate as much as you want, tons of activities/food/raffles! and there will be a competition of the people's choice. Three cars will be nominated, one will win! I believe it may even be half of the money made that day!

COME ONE COME ALL!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
nice I need to get into another show (hope my new lip spoiler is in) you going to be in?

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh i'll be there for sure! I doubt my versa will be anything ready for a show, but i'll be there since I am a member of the car club!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
oh yeah thats cool you should put it in with me

·
Registered
113 Posts
I would love to go this...it would be my first car show with my car. Always go with randy and his silly sentra but I would love to get my car in one. I might go if I can make it back from Georgia early enough on Sunday...considering I have to drive right through here.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I will hopfully be in this gotta show what can be done with a Versa hope we can get more to bo in the show

·
Registered
638 Posts
I might try to make it out. Going tomorrow to get my bumper painted touched up.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Did not know odu had a car show, I have alot of friends that went there, and lived down the road from it off of little creek.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
well Im going to start cleaning the car up who alls going hope to see some other versas out there with me. :D :thumb2:

·
Registered
638 Posts
It never fails, always something. I won't be able to make it due to lack of gas. Post pics!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I didn't end up going cause of it raining all morning sucks cause this was the first show of the year.

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It was a great show guys. I took a bunch of pictures, and once I get a chance I'll upload them. Unfortunately I was the only Versa there!

There was light drizzles on and off, but definitely not enough to stop the show. there were about 120+ cars there. All very unique!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I so wish I could have gone but just want able to :( but there will be more anyone going to spring fest in va beach theres another thread on here somewhere for it, it in may.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts