Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 red hatchback 1.8S currently and have previously had a 2009 that I built a few years ago. My 2009 was called Project: MEEP and was shown in Super Street Magazine and Modified Magazine in the Reader's Rides section. I have done a lot of YouTube videos over the years on the Versas, and I see that the videos are being watched somewhere on this site. I thought I'd come at least say hello. If anyone needs help, feel free to ask.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Woah! Glad to have you back sir. Thanks alot for those videos, they're very helpful. Hows the red V treating you?
The red V is doing well. I have about 82k on it right now. I'm about to get it out of the garage from its Winter storage the last few months. I took it down to Vegas for SEMA Ignited in November after putting on some new tires, so it's been used here and there. I don't use it other than running errands anymore.

I have thought about building a second V, but can't decide what I would want to do. Half the parts from Project: MEEP aren't available anymore and I don't have the same access that I once did. It would just be a bolt-on car with a few arts and that just doesn't excite me like building the last one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts