Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!
I was previously known as Versa12 on this forum but when the site was hacked I lost all of my login credentials as well as access to the associated e-mail and never really returned since i figured all was lost. :( I came back to see if my old DIY's were still on here and see if anything was new!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi All!
I was previously known as Versa12 on this forum but when the site was hacked I lost all of my login credentials as well as access to the associated e-mail and never really returned since i figured all was lost. :( I came back to see if my old DIY's were still on here and see if anything was new!
It looks like they are. Just did a search on VERSA12 and came up with quite a few articles. Good info. As for you having to reset your info, not sure why you had to do that. I too just recently returned and was able to retrieve my old info using my old login, V65. The only thing that changed was for me to set a more complex password. Hopefully I'll remember it :incazzato:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
V65
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing