Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Evil Empire commonly known as Nicoclub has misrepresented our beloved V once again. One reason I was ousted from there, and other reasons HAHA, was that I was getting sick and tired about posters chatting up other carmakes. They are now killing Nissan for their merging with Renault. Saying that renault has shoddy workmanship etc. Saying that Nissan wouldn't be around if it wasn't for renault. I think the merger gave Nissan what they didn't have for a very long time. A styling resurgence. I always thought Nissans recently were ugly. But in the past couple of years they have pulled together quite an ensemble of vehicles. The Altima just won the JD POWERS award for initial quality and value. I wish I could post over there but the police told me I would be arrested if I did. Oh well.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Nico is a joke. They wante me to make my website a part of theirs in the tutorials section that no one knows about. Greg never got back to me about it and let saying that he reads this forum to make sure their stuff isn't being taken and all that crap.

I don't like Nico anymore. I hardly post there and I could careless about them. They are not good with their users and they act like they are the shit just because they started their site before the Versa came out and are the #1 on google search.

I'd rather be a part of a community of a handfull of people who treat you respectfully like a family rather than a website that gets millions of hits a day. Basically f*** Nico. :D

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
I hate to say this, but I'd watch what you say. I know some members here aren't totally fond of their forum layout and agenda but you guys need to keep it professional.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hate to say this, but I'd watch what you say. I know some members here aren't totally fond of their forum layout and agenda but you guys need to keep it professional.
Hey Milehigh........none of what you just said had nothing about disagreeing what he just said.......it's just that we all agree to agree on one thing......HIT IT BOYS!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts