Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

So I called up my local dealer to find out about their one to one rewards program as I was planning to use them for all my services and they asked if I purchased the car there. I told them no I purchased it out of state (they wanted a lot more than I got it for out of state) and they told me I can't join their one to one rewards because I didn't buy the car there. I didn't think that would matter as the rewards are used for services, accessories, etc. Does anyone know if this part of the program or if they just don't want me to join because I didn't buy from them and they are mad?

Thanks!
-Justin

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what I was thinking but when I looked at the One to One Rewards page it says to enroll visit a participating dealer. I sent an electronic question/comment to Nissan Customer Service to inquire, hopefully they actually respond we shall see LOL

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I recieved a response email and call today and was instructed to call Nissan's One to One Rewards Program number. I did and unfortunately the woman I got (very broken english so I may have missed something) told me she did not know how the program is setup and couldn't help me and referred me back to my servicing dealer. I think i'll just go to North Country Nissan as they said they would hook me up with the progrom no problem. I just hate to drive the extra distance but service goes a long way with me and North Country in St. Albans, VT has been awesome to talk and get to know. They are very friendly and straight up which I really really like and might be worth the extra half hour in travel.

-Justin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts