Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a Nissan 2014 Versa sedan and just past one year owning it. No major issues thus far, just oil changes. It has
50,000 on it. My only major complaint is it does not handle snow well compared to my old '98 AWD Subaru Legacy. I likely will put snow tires on it next winter versus the Continental all seasons on it now. Otherwise, the car has been very good and excellent on gas mileage.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I also own this car and no major problems yet.. I'm at 66,000 miles. Although I've seen a lot of posts about how this car having tons of problems after one year.. like the transmission, cvt, couple other things as well.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the 2012 Sedan with 83,000 miles on it and have done all the standard maintenance on it, even flushed out the cvt fluid at 75,000. no problems what so ever with transmission or anything else other than having to replace my radio because the aux port went out, but not really a complaint more just a reason to do it :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have the 2013 Sedan with 64,000 miles on it and it's been pretty reliable so far...I've had to replace the drive belt and all the brakes. That's my only true complaint...The brakes. Pads and rotors shot within three years...Had them replaced at the dealer with OEM's, and then new pads and rotors shot again just over a year later (of course past their warranty period). Drum brakes kept glazing over badly and the parking brake cable was pretty much useless...I could crank that lever all the way to the top with absolutely no resistance. Ended up getting new drums...But that pesky parking brake was still useless. I brought it back in for that, but got the ol' "it's within Nissan's specs". Frustrated I went to an independent shop. They replaced the cable and adjuster, and everything is good now *knock on wood*! :laugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts