Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Decided to finally take the car out for a few photos, hadnt done one of the new interior paint! haha Here's my Versa currently, all work done by myself. getting new rims soon! :thumb2: need to give my V a wax too haha

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
some older pics of my Green Machine i just came across haha about half a year ago or so

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Love the car! The lights in the door handles are sick. As are the lights inside the dash for the knobs, it all flows very nicely. Great job

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

Looks good. What kind of wheels are those?
and theyre stock steelies haha just painted em satin black! actually getting 18" enkies tomorrow possibly, so we'll see how that plays out!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got the enkies in no where near the condition as described, however im working with the guy in getting them repaired for me for free. apparently he got connects, so we'll see how it plays out lol probably gonna have these rims hanging around for awhile though as i wait to have the money for tires haha

·
Registered
321 Posts
Looking real good! What bulb did you use for the A/c control knobs?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Looks good man, you should call it "The Green Hornet" lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Interested in how you painted the trim work. (IE) what materials did you use and how is it holding up?
it was actually quite simple, although i definitely could have sprayed a little bit lighter of layers. i sanded lightly with some rough sandpaper i had laying around, and for the white i used some rustoleum paint+primer spraypaint. did around 7 layers of that, before doing the green on top with some regular rustoleum gloss green. did another 5 or 6 layers of that, and then sprayed like 4 clear matte coats on top to even out the gloss and layers. its holding up perfectly so far (door pieces too) and looks great night and day.

and freddy. #74 3led bulb. just gotta add a little solder to the contacts for it to stay in. i put in just a lil more than necessary so that once it was jammed in, it wouldnt pop out from a bump haha

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
looking good

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Very nice man, a moderate drop and you get a more aggressive look.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
been awhile since i posted photos here! ive done a bunch of mods in the meantime, but today i added halo projectors! was so stoked to install them. heres the pics!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Where did u get those projector lights and angel eye fogs and they work on a 2007 tiida? Oh yeah and can we see some night pics with the lights please?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yessirs, the roof is plastidipped, although I think I am going to take it off and replace it with a gloss black vinyl wrap to give it a better flow from the windshield to the back.

And i got the lights from a chinese company called Hiestar, theyre listed as Versa but they are definitely meant for the tiida bumper, which is curved slightly different. Overall, still fits almost perfect!

and here are the headlights-on shots!

my fog lights are a little off on the right you can see haha

1 - 20 of 30 Posts