·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hahah thanks Vamp. Its all wired up to the door supervision wire (same one that controls the interior roof lamp). I used 1 5050 smd led in each location since theyre so small and the wires nicely flexible. I think there is a tutorial on it awhile back, although i dont think it covered the physical laying of the wires though. Lemme know if you want any advice

and as i look at it more and more, its looking quite likely. That way I can plastidip it white as well. I always wanted a new front bumper entirely, but i may just stay stock and either add a versa lip, or mod another car lip and merge it on.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
so you only used 1 led in each door handle? did you just glue it there or how did you go about that? and how many of those #74 led bulbs did you need to get for your HVAC controls? but i just noticed you had different style knobs for those contols?
The LED modules had a flexible film wire strip and came with a small square of 3M tape already on the back. Quick n easy installation.

#74. You need at least 2 of them (2 for HVAC controls + 1 in the stick shift indicator light if applicable)
74 LED Bulb - 3 SMD LED Wide Angle Wedge Base | Miniature Wedge Base LEDs | LED Car Bulbs | Super Bright LEDs

HVAC controls. something like this (measure first to make sure theyre the right size)
3 Air Conditioning A C Knobs Switch for Nissan Livina Tiida Geniss NV200 Versa | eBay

Ah, I can't on the front currently due to the HD lip being rubber... and in the back i still need to cut a nicer hole from where my exhaust began to melt it...

·
Registered
186 Posts
The LED modules had a flexible film wire strip and came with a small square of 3M tape already on the back. Quick n easy installation.

#74. You need at least 2 of them (2 for HVAC controls + 1 in the stick shift indicator light if applicable)
74 LED Bulb - 3 SMD LED Wide Angle Wedge Base | Miniature Wedge Base LEDs | LED Car Bulbs | Super Bright LEDs

HVAC controls. something like this (measure first to make sure theyre the right size)
3 Air Conditioning A C Knobs Switch for Nissan Livina Tiida Geniss NV200 Versa | eBay
Thanks for the help!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.