Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all GTA/SWO V-Forum Members:

Ash and I have been communicating about planning a summer meet-up/cruise for GTA Versa enthusiasts.

We've come up with a date of Saturday July 20th, starting at 4:30PM. The game plan is to meet up in Hamilton at the Burger King (210 Centennial Parkway North) then drive to Niagara-on-the-Lake and/or Niagara Falls. There are some very nice scenic routes to drive and we can stop and take pictures along the way.

We could drive for a bit then stop for a coffee/tea to wrap things up at a final destination. I'm currently working on a route and will have this planned before the event (any feedback and ideas for this, please let me know).

I've picked the Burger King location as it has loads of parking where we can line up our cars (it's in a Shopping Mall parking lot, close to the road - and so happens to be right across the street from a local Nissan Dealership!), and then drive away from there.

If you are interested, please send me your name, email address and cell phone number so I can create a list and then update everyone as we get closer to the day. I would then send out a go or no-go message the morning of as I will check the weather to see if it co-operates.

My email address is [email protected].

I've driven around the Golden Horseshoe Area before and it is a very nice drive, if you have not done it before.

Hopefully we can get a good turnout and have some fun. If anyone has some ideas to add to this, please let me know.

Regards, Ken

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
That parkway along Niagara River very scenic, sounds great

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great thanks APLPIX and 08versailles. Please email or PM me your cell number or email address so I can add you both to the my list.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all, so far we have iluvmyVersa08, o8versailles, APLPIX and h.mcalpine confirmed.

Still plenty of time for many others to join in so if interested in this meet up let me know thanks.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
driving along edge of escarpment scenic too, unless we should take quick route to falls

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any updates!?
Hi, no new updates. Still have same people confirmed: iluvmyVersa08, o8versailles, APLPIX and h.mcalpine. Including me that's 5.

I've mapped out a preliminary route stretching from hamilton starting point to niagara-on-the-lake and ending at floral clock near niagara falls. I wanted to run it by you Ashley when we meet on July 10th in Mississauga. If need to change or tweak then we can.

Again, if anyone else is interested, please email or PM me with your info.

Thanks, Ken

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Sounds good!
I'll be at the Micro Image meet on July 10th.
If any other members want to join, it's @ Krispy Kreme in Mississauga. It's every 2nd Wednesday of the month. We usually meet after 7pm.
Cya then!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Hi, no new updates. Still have same people confirmed: iluvmyVersa08, o8versailles, APLPIX and h.mcalpine. Including me that's 5.
Are you bringing two Versas?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Are you bringing two Versas?
Hi no just my primary driver the white SL. My wife drives the silver/grey S sedan and is not into driving much.

Hey you should come out to the July 10th meet at crispy creme as would welcome your feedback on the July 20th route plan.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Hi no just my primary driver the white SL. My wife drives the silver/grey S sedan and is not into driving much.

Hey you should come out to the July 10th meet at crispy creme as would welcome your feedback on the July 20th route plan.
I second that! Jay should join us July 10th!

Last meet Aaron (APLPIX) joined so I wasn't the only Versa. Usually we are outnumbered by Yaris'

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
lol a buddy of mine just bought a nice yaris manual and got some rims. he had an echo and liked it, loves his yaris
edit it's tough for me to find time during the week but we'll see

1 - 20 of 66 Posts