Reminder: Toronto & GTA meet up this coming Saturday, July 20th. Here are the details:
- 4:30PM - meet in Hamilton, at Burger King Parking Lot, 210 Centennial Parkway North
Hamilton, ON L8E 4A1 (QEW West to Centennial Parkway, North to just past Barton, on South side of Centennial Pkwy)
- will meet in Parking Lot, grab a bite at BK and then hit the road for 5:00-5:30pm
- Route is planned to follow scenic drives on escarpment, then down to the lakeshore thru Beamsville and eventually into Niagara-on-the-lake, then ending at Scenic Clock in Niagara Falls
- will make stops along the way for photos
- may continue on into Niagara Falls if we want to keep going
- will also try to make coffee stop along way too
Should be fun and hopefully the weather is good. I will make a go/no-go decision at 2PM on the Saturday and text to all who have sent me their cell number.
There is no limit to number of cars, so if you have not already, please email or PM me your cell number so I can add you to the list.
Currently we have myself, Ashley, Aaron and Hannah coming out. Jason is sorry he can't make it.
If you have friends in the MI Group or other, let them know too - the more the merrier!
Should be fun and if anyone has questions, please email me at [email protected]
Thanks and see you there!