Nice, I know two of the ones that were on them when you bought them had seen better days. I don't usually get even close to that, but it was strictly highway driving (and I mean actual highway, zero stop and go) and I took it really easy.LOL can't make it to 700km since the wheel upgrade, worth it! Just grabbed a couple used 215/45-17s the other day too
Reminder: Toronto & GTA meet up this coming Saturday, July 20th. Here are the details:
- 4:30PM - meet in Hamilton, at Burger King Parking Lot, 210 Centennial Parkway North
Hamilton, ON L8E 4A1 (QEW West to Centennial Parkway, North to just past Barton, on South side of Centennial Pkwy)
- will meet in Parking Lot, grab a bite at BK and then hit the road for 5:00-5:30pm
- Route is planned to follow scenic drives on escarpment, then down to the lakeshore thru Beamsville and eventually into Niagara-on-the-lake, then ending at Scenic Clock in Niagara Falls
- will make stops along the way for photos
- may continue on into Niagara Falls if we want to keep going
- will also try to make coffee stop along way too
Should be fun and hopefully the weather is good. I will make a go/no-go decision at 2PM on the Saturday and text to all who have sent me their cell number.
There is no limit to number of cars, so if you have not already, please email or PM me your cell number so I can add you to the list.
If you have friends in the MI Group or other, let them know too - the more the merrier!
Should be fun and if anyone has questions, please email me at [email protected].
Thanks and see you there!
Hi, just a reminder for this Saturday meet up and cruise. If you have not already, please let me know if you can make it out and send me your cell number.Bump!
Lets try this again for Saturday September 7th. Same details as above.
Hi, final bump.Hi, just a reminder for this Saturday meet up and cruise. If you have not already, please let me know if you can make it out and send me your cell number.
Hope to see as many as you as possible.
Hi Drew, not exactly sure where we will end up. My route planned has us finishing at the floral clock. Then I thought we could take a drive into the falls area, maybe up lundys lane or past table rock to stop for a short break.So I might be able to make it to the falls if you guys are going to do a hangout there after.
Do you know where in the Falls you are going to be?