Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Header was never even bolted on, so this is a brand new out of box part, no gaskets included. Will need to purchase or reuse stock steel head ports gasket. It is a half decent 4-2-1 design with good non restrictive collector (4-2) fit and welds. I was going to modify this header for use on my MR18/MR20 but decided to just make my own from scratch if i ever want to.

$200 plus shipping.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On an MR18/20? Not only is the bolt pattern different, but the port spacing is way off... you would have to find a way to heat and bend a couple ports out to get the spacing right, or cut and reweld. I was going to do it but it's just an OBX product, really not worth doubling the cost of the product to modify it to fit. Like building shit on top of shit.. Not saying OBX is terrible for quality, the welds are decent but the piping is thin and a low grade of stainless, it may even not be stainless and just chrome plated so it won't rust. Surprised the HR16 guys aren't jumping all over this, decent bang for buck mod.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, it's exactly why i'm selling it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
07Versa6MT
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing